Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Drunken Tailgate!

The Drunken Tailgate is your guide to college football tailgating. The focus of this particular blog is to display the colors and pride of tailgaters across the nation from a student’s point of view. One blog post that I found exceptionally humorous was one about USC student taking down a beer pong or should I say lack thereof. They even provided a video with some subtle comments about this poor guy’s sad attempt of drinking a beer (probably the weakest beer pong I have ever watched). If you are in for a good laugh I definitely recommend looking for this site and video.

I think one aspect of tailgating they do cover that almost all college students would be interested in is the quality of different beers. They have several posts describing and detailing what they think are of some of the better beers in cans and on tap. Comparisons are also made between the same beer whether it is has more quality out of a can or out of the tap. There is quite a unique selection of beers that they covered. Most of them I have not even heard of. If I find the time and money I myself might go out and by a few of them just see how accurate of information they are providing. That is only permitting if I can hit the lotto in the next few days. Hah! Good luck right?

One nice thing about the blog post is they broke all the types of categories that they discuss and provide them in a panel for you to search by topics depending on the relevance of your search needs. I like how they did that because it makes it ten times easier to find articles related to a certain area of tailgating. Say you want to find something to wear for this weekend’s big game, but you have nothing left in your closest. Well, go The Drunken Tailgate and you might be able to find your answer. They have just about all the basic things that a college tailgater would want.

Check it out…and stay safe tailgating today!

No comments:

Post a Comment