Thursday, October 29, 2009

Squeezing The Tailgate Society

It has just been a little over two months since I created this blog for users that were looking for additional information regarding tailgating activities, tips, recipes and more. My initial objective was to just create topics where people could interact with them by leaving comments about their advice and stories.

One of my earlier posts debated between what type of grill will cook your meats to perfection. At your tailgate party, you want to have the best possible food available, and personal preference of taste will determine which category of grills you would cook from. You can find more of this debate at its original source, “
Grilling Challenge: Gas vs. Grill.”

I also wanted to provide users with the top products, different tips and techniques offered by experienced tailgaters. This could include any personal information that I might have, any research that I conduct, or other personal stories/ideas about what makes their tailgate party the best. My post, “
Top Activities to do while Tailgating,” supplied tailgaters with different suggestions that they could while they are hanging out in the lots. Depending on how crazy you feel at the moment you could either tackle all 10 activities or only one or two. In addition, “Essentials of Tailgating,” is another topic where you find ideas related to most key, quality items that you could want and need for your tailgate party.

Finally, I sought to supply resources outside my own personal knowledge, since mine is limited about tailgating. This was probably the best way for my readers to find the pertinent information they wanted because it would them alternative options with more seasoned, experienced tailgaters. My first attempt was to send readers to another blog post called, “
The Ultimate Tailgater,” but I think this was futile since it does not seem like they updating continuously. For a better perspective for finding more information I would look under both of these posts, “The Drunken Tailgate,” and, ”Tailgating Lots from Tailgating America”. I believe both of these are currently still posting, and you probably have a better chance of what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment