Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bud Light! Wheat Beer...

Another exciting rendition of the Bud Light! Tailgate Tested. Tailgate Approved. Although this time they finally came out with a new beer and not a semi-sarcastic product. I have yet to try it but I have heard from several people that it is fairly decent. No big remarks that it is fantastic and is a must buy. Even so I will probably eventually cave in and go try it. I guess you really have to. No other ways to form your own opinion about it until you try it. The only real details that I have heard about it are that is basically taste like Bud Light! with a slight wheat flavor. I was wondering if the taste is somewhat similar to the pales or wheat ales or if the taste is not as strong as say a Samuel Adams Wheat beer.

That also was not a bad marketing strategy from Bud Light! Nothing to brilliant but none the less can still be effective. Create hype about their company by producing commercials about not to common tailgate products, and then eventually x months later roll out a new flavor of beer. It caught my attention. Although, I still have not went and bought any. Maybe it is not that effective after all. Hopefully they will come out with another flavor in a few months or so. Then I will have a new beer on my list to try. Cannot wait until I go buy some, and I think I will actually go right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment