Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good morning everybody and a Happy Thanksgiving! There is a full slate of football games schedule for the day while you sit around and enjoy your feasts. I know I cannot wait. I am looking forward specifically to the Dallas game. They play every year and I have been a fan since I was a kid. Plus I have Miles Austin going this week in fantasy football, so it has other implications. Hopefully he will have a big week. Need all the help that we can get. I am trying to make a playoff push these last few weeks before the regular season ends. In another league that I joined I have a guaranteed playoff spot, but I am still battling for the number seed. I guess it does not make that big of a difference. It would just be nice to be the supposed “weakest” team.

Anyways my plans for the day are nothing short of spectacular. I plan on eating so much food that I will probably just wear sweat pants to lunch. Since I am eating dinner at my house I do not see the need to get overdressed. It is just the family. I would rather be comfortable and ready to stuff my face full of bird. Then move onto the several options that dessert offers…usually something in pumpkin sounds about right. My mom makes a pretty good pumpkin roll. If I ever to remember I will have to post that sometime. I think you will really enjoy it.

Again enjoy the holidays and be safe out there this weekend. Always want to make sure to have fun, but still be aware of what you are doing.

Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment